Lots of parents either want to pull their hair out with their teen, or just don’t feel like they can totally connect with them. Or perhaps your relationship is great with your teen and you want to make sure they are set up for young adulthood.
IF ANY OF THESE SCENARIOS IS TRUE FOR YOU OR FOR PEOPLE YOU KNOW…
Then stand for your teenager to participate in this amazing course!
The Teen Training is an opportunity for teens to experience a profound breakthrough in their ability to relate to themselves, their families, their peers and their world. Combining the key distinctions of the Intro and Experience in a fun, inspiring learning environment, participants report:
- Increased Confidence in themselves.
- Ability to rise above the social peer pressure.
- Experience the honor and privilege it is to live a life of responsibility.
- Experience extraordinary happiness and an attitude of gratitude.
- Better management of stress and expectations of parents and teachers.
- More open communication and honesty with friends and family.
Cost: $495, and $395 for any other siblings.
Prerequisite: One parent must have attended the WorldWorks Introductory Course or a similar transformational training.